Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas 2007




Well this Christmas was not the ideal for me. Working in retail really changed the season for me. But I made the best of it and still enjoyed the little bit of time off I was able to take. I did have off the thursday before Christmas and spent the majority of the day baking and wrapping gifts while listening to my favorite Christmas music. It was a really fun day that I enjoyed thoroughly.


These few pictures are of my little house decorated. I just love my tree. It is the perfect size for my little house. I also collect Annalee dolls. This is a tradition I picked up from my Mom. these little guys covered my house throughout my entire childhood. When my Mom knew I wanted to start collecting them too she passed the majority of her collection to me. I was so happy. This is the third year I have had hers and I love them. They are all dated and some of the ones I inherited from her are from before I was born. They are so cute and really make me smile. I hate packing them up in January. I often refer to them as my "friends". I know, some of you are thinking "She needs to get out more!". Well I beleive that friends should make you smile, and these guys make me smile everytime I look at their sweet faces. Aren't they the cutest?


I spent Christmas eve and Christmas day at my Aunts house. We had a great time. my cousins and thier baby were in town from NY and it was so fun to spend the holiday with them. Since I didn't have a lot of money to spend on Christmas this year I was able to focus on the real meaning of Christmas. Well I hope your Christmas was enjoyable and you were able to spend time with your loved ones.

No comments: