Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Taking time to breathe....

"The Blue Olive" Strawberry, AZ

I ran away last week...just for a few days up my favorite hwy....Hwy 87 that is. I found an adorable cabin in Strawberry to rent out and had a fantastic time. I was only there for 2 days but it was refreshing and relaxing. I took the dogs and spent most of our time out doors. We went on a bunch of hikes and nature walks, played in the large yard, and I went horseback riding. That was definitly the highlight of my trip. It was so much fun. I took a two hour ride from the Kohl's ranch stables and really enjoyed being with nature.

"Edgar"



It was so lush and green and I loved seeing this water fall. My guide was awesome and let the horses run through the creek. They splashed around which got us wet but for a HOT day in Payson it was very well received by both of us.



I am happy to have found a replacement cabin for escaping the desert. It was nice to visit and not have to worry about the stress of running a second home. This little cabin was cozy, clean and ideal for a little getaway....I will visit again for sure.

No comments: