Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wedding Day Part 2

The ceremony was beautiful. I had Yvonne Pastore (from St. Tim's) singing for me. She has an amazing voice. The liturgy was beautiful. I am so thankful to Jean at St. Anne's for helping me complete this journey to a sacramental marriage. I felt totally comfortable and at peace with the day. John looked so handsome, I loved standing at the top of the aisle looking at him. he was standing so tall and proud. I love him so much.

As many people told me the day would go so fast. It did, really did. After the ceremony we drove down to Seville to begin on taking pictures. The drive was nice to have that time alone with John. We took so many pictures and did not get to participate int he cocktail hour at all. The grand entrance was a blast. I loved be announced and Mr. & Mrs. Jones....so fun. We ate, drank and had an amazing time. I'm amazed sometimes at how things work out. So lucky...so in love!

No comments: