Friday, March 16, 2007

My birthday 2007


Well I never thought I would become a blogger, but here I am starting my very own blog. Each year on my birthday I try to start something new. Last year I bought a little cabin (that was a big one) this year starting a blog...next year...who knows. My dear friend Carol started blogging last year. I have come to love reading her blogs and often wait in anticipation for her next entry. They always fill my heart with joy.


I turned 33 today. I had a lovely day. I spent the morning in my backyard smelling the sweet flowers and watching the birds getting ready for the day. I have come to love the mornings in my garden, and thankfully I now get to spend most mornings out there. It is such a pleasent way to start the day. I went to the Queen creek Olive mill with my mom, my best friend and her daughter. What a cute little place...yummy samples and treats to bring home too. Then we went for a fantastic lunch at Joe's farm grill in Agritopia. It was so beautiful there and the food was delicious too. It was a lovely place to spend the afternoon. My mom and I then shopped a bit and then went to eat again for dinner at Caruso's.....Yum...lobster ravioli's!


Anyway.....I start another year with a happy heart and the drive to make this year my best yet!

1 comment:

Carol Dunton said...

Happy Happy Birthday my dear friend! I am so dang happy to see this side of you! Let it shine!
LOVE YOU!