Thursday, March 22, 2007

The K chalet....my sweet cabin


This place is where my heart is....I think it always will be. I thought for a few months that I might have to sell my little peace of heaven but as it turns out I think I will be able to keep it with my new job. There is such a peace in my heart when I think of that little place. My friend Carol has a cross stitch in her country kitchen with a saying on it that I just love "This corner of earth smiles for me" That is how I feel when I think about my little cabin. It is a place to truly be in touch with nature, it can't be avoided...it is just so peaceful and beautiful.

3 comments:

Nonnie said...

So happy to hear that your little piece of heaven may be saved!!! We are so happy to have enjoyed peaceful sweet days there, and would love to return!
Thanks for shareing your bliss with us.

Carol Dunton said...

I want to visit the K chalet!!

Anonymous said...

Good words.