Friday, April 27, 2007

Life is good....

There comes a time in ones life where you are forced to look at the "good". I have tried over the past few months to "be grateful". I have even started a gratitude journal. When I first started I did not think I would really benefit from it. But here I am months later to tell you that it really does work. I feel so much better about my life. We all have things to be grateful for, some more than others, but it really helps to focus on the positive. Try it, you will see the benefit. I have so many wonderful people in my life. Thank you to all of you who have brightened my life....I love and appreciate you all.

1 comment:

Carol Dunton said...

may I tell you that often, when I open my eyes to the morning and hear the birds, see the sprnkled sunlight rise and smell in the new day, I think of you...sitting in your beautiful garden, with your gratitude journal... and I am in admiration of how you have taken the act of being grateful, and turned it into your own art.

you really are living proof that it does work, as long as you put into it. I must admit, I have let this slide in my life, and I see the difference... I am inspired by you to get back into it... I know it would help me, as well.

thank you for sharing this with us... it's important to hear...