Sunday, September 14, 2008

Walk with me....




...through an enchanted garden!


I came upon this wonderful garden while at the Jersey Shore with my family this summer. We were walking through a little town and this garden was next to a fantastic antique store. They had so many wonderful beack finds and nautical antiques. Of course its a little hard to shop when you can only bring one suitcase on the plane, but beleive me if I had more room and a larfer weight limit I would have had some serious fun shopping! I was taken by how abstract and gorgeous this little garden was. It was so peaceful and you could hear and smell the nearby sea. I sat on the little white bench for a few moments and enjoyed this little garden. I hope you do too.


2 comments:

kimberly said...

sounds and looks like my kind of place!
happy cooler days! :)

jessamyn said...

it's beautiful Karyn! i am so glad you got to do this.
we need to plan our first trade!:)