Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Heading to Nashville....

As some of you may know. I have been working diligently, for the past few years to get all my debt paid off. It has been a very long and rewarding process but I made it. I now only owe money on my home. I am very excited and learned so much in this process. The next step, and its a big step, was to get certified to help other people. I sent my application, with the help of my friends and their letters of recommendation, to the Dave Ramsey group and after 6 weeks of waiting I found out that I have been accepted into the program. I am going to Nashville in January for training. If you are interested in learning more about what I am going to be doing here is a link to the website. I would be extremely grateful for your prayers and support as I start this new adventure in my life. I am very excited and really feel this is a great fit for me. I will be back from Nashville and will be able to start helping people at the end of January. I am in the process now of establishing a business name and website so when I get back from training I can hit the ground running. A special thanks to Evie, Jessamyn and Kristine for writting such amazing recommendation letters for me. I am blest to have you all in my life.

1 comment:

kimberly said...

so excited for you karyn....what a wonderful opportunity that came from hard work....i will keep you in prayers and have fun!!!!
kimberly