Wednesday, March 26, 2008

True North


Well I found these tasty little treats at Target yesterday. True North. Okay so why am I blogging about them???? It's because there was a wonderful little message on the back of the bag that caught my attention...it reads..."When a strong passion guides your life, it becomes your true north. Find your true north." How true is that???? It inspired me to find my true north.


After doing some research on line trying to find a website to link for these goodies I found that they are actually made by Frito-Lay. So if you like nuts and are trying to eat healthy snacks try these out, they are so good.
Find your True North!

2 comments:

Carol Dunton said...

Hmmmmm.... find your true north.
I like that. Something for me to ponder. Hey cutiebug! Did you get my message about setting up a night for Nando's??

kimberly said...

going to have to try those, karyn.....and find my true north.....hope i get my directions right! :)