Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Stormy, Stormy night!





Oh how I love monsoon season. I felt it brewing all day and went it finally hit I couldn't have been more thrilled. I went out in our backyard and captured this video while I danced and sang and twirled around. It was fabulous! Trees swaying, debrise flying and me singing! My dogs seemed a little confused by the whole event. Chili ran inside for cover, he kept peeking his little head out the doggie door (so cute), but Musashi hung out with me to entire time. It is such a wonderful way for mother nature to take care of us. After we sweat and tolerate the heat all day, it is a nice treat to have wind and rain in the evenings. I am always happy when the season hits to get that break from the heat. Praise God!

1 comment:

jessamyn said...

it is storming right now as I type this! Are you dancing in it???
Thank you for your comments on my page. Thank you for always believing in me.
You are a beautiful friend.