Sunday, May 6, 2007

Celebrating the winds of change


I have never been good at dealing with change. As a matter of fact in every performance review I ever got always said that. What I have come to realize is that change is inevitable. So why not embrace it? So now I do, or try my best to anyway.

I found these great wind chimes at one of my favorite little stores in Pine. I just love them! It is such a lovely sound to be sitting on the front porch with my morning coffee and hearing the sweet sound of my new chimes. I hope all my guests enjoy them as musch as I do. Just remember as you go through your days to "celebrate the winds of change"

1 comment:

Carol Dunton said...

May I just say how beautiful that picture is?? So quiet, peaceful, woodsy, ... all of the things that I love...

I so agree with you...change can be so very hard...even if it's for the good! And you're right, it is inevitable...so why not embrace it?

Thank you for sharing another corner of your world with us... this one truly smiles for you!
VB