Friday, May 4, 2007

The personality of your home


A house is who you are, not who you ought to be -Jill Robinson

I read my daily passsage of Simple Abundance every day, or at least I try to. Todays reading really got me.

"Today, no matter where or how you live, look upon your home through the eyes of Love. Walk around the rooms and offer thanks for the walls and roof that safely enclose you and yours. Pause for a moment to consider the women who have lost their homes through death, divorce, debt, or disaster. Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that, at this moment, all you have is all you truly need."-Sarah Ban Breathnach, author of Simple Abundance

1 comment:

Carol Dunton said...

wow...
Is this such a stunning statement?
I know in my path of the last months, I truly have had times I've said that I am so blessed because I have a roof over my head.
To think of those women who have lost their home..because of situations that are really not that far away from any of us, makes one sad and scared...and also makes one thankful...so very thankful, indeed.