Thursday, May 17, 2007

"My garden kicks ass!"


And so does my dear friend Carol ....She is such an amazing woman. Just check out her blog if you don't believe me. Her blog is always a pleasure to visit.
She treated me to the most fabulous evening last week. She invited me over to help me strategize a plan for my future (that's another entry in itself). She prepared the most delightful dinner of salmon grilled on ceder planks, yummy salad with feta cheese and cherry tomatoes, fruity sangria to quench our thirst and delectable cheese cake for dessert (no, I did not stay on my diet) I left with a goodie bag (just like when we went to birthday party's when we were kids) It was filled with my very own set of cedar grilling planks, a bar of wonderful soap, seeds for my garden and this awesome postcard! That you Carol for being a great friend.

1 comment:

Carol Dunton said...

LOL !!! Oh my girlie girl !! Too damn funny to see that sweet thang kickin' it about her garden! Your post took be back to the wonderful night and I thank YOU for coming over! I was so excited to treat you like a queen - which is what you do each time I come over to your sweet, charming, inviting and oh, so comfy place! You garden really DOES kick ass! Keep kickin' it my dear! : ) Love you!
VB