Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sorry I have been gone for a while....I've been selling cards...

Might seem like a strange post but I wanted to fill you in on my new work life. I started working for Hallmark about 2 weeks ago. I was hired on as a store manager and have been going through a very vigorous training program. I would have never thought so much goes into running a store such as this. I am really excited about this new venture. It feels like a really good fit for what I am looking for in my life. I was assigned to a really great store that is already making its sales plan. So I am entering it at a good time. I am sure the next few months will be really busy with holiday season upon us. I have been working a ton of hours but don't expect that to be the norm. I hope to get in my groove in the next few weeks. Thank you all for your continued support as I went through this change in career....again!

3 comments:

cassie said...

good luck with your new change, karyn! with your bright smile and caring heart, hallmark sounds like a great fit. enjoy all of the wonders that this new change brings into your life!

kimberly said...

How exciting!! You will make a great manager for Halmark. I love going there and just checking out all the neat stuff! Which one are you at? Good luck, Karyn.....I know you'll be great!

Carol Dunton said...

OH YES! Cards with a smile! This just 'reeks' of great vibes!!
Congrats, my girl... this is big!
: )