Friday, June 29, 2007

Imigini Personality Profile


Okay, so I got this emailed to me from a friend and tried it out. It is so neat. You get a group of pictures for numerous different catagories and you select the picture that appeals to you most. At the end it gives you a little profile based on the pictures you selected. I have to admit, it is pretty accurate. Here's part of what it said about me.....hummmm....do they know me???


"You love to be far away from your everyday life. You love the sun, you like to live life at a slower pace than most-You probably like spending time alone, your drive and curiousity will take you all over the world. You have a simple approach to style. When you think of freedom nature takes over-Getting back out into the wilderness is a big draw."


Anyway it was very interesting and very accurate and kind of fun too! Check it out... Let me know what your Personality profile reveals.

No comments: